The MSHP Education and Programming Committee is excited to announce that we will be hosting a “Pharmacy Research-Share Poster Session" at the Spring Seminar on April 3rd, 2020. The poster session will take place at 4:30 pm during Happy Hour (after completion of the morning/afternoon CE programming). The poster submission is open to all MSHP members: pharmacists, pharmacy residents, and pharmacy students. The submission deadline is February 24th 11:59 pm. MSHP will accept and review the following types of research submissions: Encore, Original, Research-in-progress (results must be finalized by March 24th). Please submit your abstracts online here.
Once the poster submission form is completed, the Education and Programming Committee will review all submissions. Notification of accepted abstracts will be communicated by March 4th.
Please review the following additional information before completing the form:
1. Who can complete and submit the poster submission form? Primary Author
2. Primary Author submitting the poster submission form must be a MSHP member.
3. Who can present the poster? Primary author or Co-authors
4. Notification of acceptance or rejection of poster will be emailed out on March 4th.
5. The Education and Programming Committee will be using the Poster Judging Form (see form here) to review poster abstract submissions.
6. If accepted, all results pertaining to "research in progress" must be finalized by March 24th.
7. The primary author/presenter does not need to be registered for the Spring Seminar CE Session in order to present at the poster session. Presenter is responsible for own registration/payment for the Spring Seminar if they wish to attend the CE portion and meals.
8. Poster Awards: Best Poster Award will be presented during the poster session. More information to come.
9. The poster submission form has the following areas for completion:
- Poster Category: Encore (previously presented), Original, Research-in-progress
- Subcategory: Administration/Financial management/Human Resources, Ambulatory Care, Cardiology/Anticoagulation, Clinical Services Management, Critical Care, Drug Information/Drug Use Evaluation, Infectious Disease/HIV, Informatics/Technology/Automation, Investigational Drugs, Oncology/Hematology, Pain Management/Palliative Care, Precepting/Preceptor Skills/Education, Psychiatry/Neurology, Safety/Quality, Pharmaceutical research
- Abstract: Must include the following sections: Title, Purpose, Methods, Results, and Conclusion. Total Word Limit: 400 words
Submitting author name (must be an MSHP member)
Submitting author category: pharmacist, pharmacy resident, pharmacy student
Submitting author company, organization or school of pharmacy
Submitting author email
Submitting author phone number
List all authors (provide first and last names, degrees and institutions, titles and places of employment)
If invited to present your poster at the Spring Seminar, please state who will be presenting
Will you be attending the MSHP Spring Seminar?
We look forward to an engaging poster session where our members can share their efforts to improve the medication use system and/or patient care across the state of Maryland. If you have any questions about the poster session, please contact: Min Kwon.
Education and Programming Committee (Chair: Snow Nehrbass and Vice Chair: Min Kwon)
Poster Session Sub-Workgroup (Min Kwon, Jessica Pyhtila, Catherine (Kate) Burdalski, Catherine Kiruthi, Karen Yiu, Michelle Yu)